-- ffDiaporama Tutorial
The HyperPixel 4.0 display from Pimoroni for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B or B+ is probably the best touch screen on the market. Unfortunately there are hardly any cases for the Raspberry Pi for the installation of displays, but now you have the opportunity to build a great device with the ACD Casing.
The ACD Casing was actually developed for the Advanced Camera Device, but can also be used well for other Raspbery Pi 3 projects.
From ACD housing, we have also derived a variant without a card reader and tripod socket. We call this variant Hyperpixel Raspberry Pi NAS. You can use it with the ACD-OS or with another distribution.
The STL data from the cases, we provide you for free to print yourself. Both cases are covered by the Multimedia4Linux 3D-printing license.
STL 3D-printing files
- Multimedia4Linux 3D-printig license
- Download Advanced Camera Device printing files
- Download Hyperpixel Raspberry NAS printing files
- ACD Casing offerd by Xometry (HP Multi Jet Fusion printing)
- NAS Casing offerd by Xometry (HP Multi Jet Fusion printing)
Printing example ACD Casing
Housing color: black
Printer: HP Multi Jet Fusion
Surface: with structure
Country of Manufacture: Germany